Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday, January 26

Typical Monday morning "I'm hungry and need to loose weight" breakfast.
Couple years ago I didn't see myself eating oatmeal everyday. Well, I still think that eggs are much more superior in their taste, but... a girl that want's not to gain any weight has to give something up. I give up big and hearty breakfast during the week. But oatmeal is really not so bad. I learned to like it a lot, and don't mind it now at all.
Oatmeal with raisins, cranberries and walnuts. Some honey and a tablespoon of cottage cheese make it even healthier and more delish.


I don't know if it's a right thing to do, but I almost can't eat my breakfast without checking email and searching internet.



I'm pretty sure I'll post much more pictures about oatmeal breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment