Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 24th, 6th annual MFL ski day, organized and supported by some of my friends. This was my first day of skiing this winter. It was great a great day! lots of fresh snow, warm weather, pretty scenery, fun people.

Traditionally at the end of the day, people who support the event ski down Mary Jane trail.



Usually, one of my favorite things about skiing is getting a bagel and a coffee before hitting the road. So, that's what we did. My choice is always the same. Evth bagel with veggie cream cheese from Einstein bros.




Unfortunately I have to say that this time the food was not as good as I wanted it to be. The "everything" didn't stay on the bagel, it felt like enst. bros. were running out of cream cheese and their toaster didn't work properly. So this time breakfast wasn't my favorite part of the ski day... I guess it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment