Wow, can I post here any less regular?
So, thanks to a very nice community, that I moderate on the regular basis, I started taking pictures of my breakfasts again. Maybe that'll help me to keep this blog going. Really hope so.
July 31st. A toast with eggplant salad, tomatoes and boiled eggs. Simple, but delicious.
2. August 1st. A version of Eggs alla diavola. I had leftover marinara sauce, added lots of red hot chillies, heated it through, and poached an egg in it.
3. August 2nd. Yogurt with coffee. Once again, simple. Hopefully I'll have real (non store bought) yogurt soon.
4. August 3rd. Toast with farmers' cheese with some sour cream, parsley, dill, green onions and garlic. One of the breakfast favorites.
5. August 4th. Chick fil-a biscuit.
6. August 5th. Yogurt with a really juicy peach. I didn't even think that it will be really good breakfast, but it was!
7. August 6th. Oh, new discovery. I grilled some ham, and it was as good as bacon. I couldn't believe it, but I think I won't be addicted to bacon as much as I was before.
8. August 7th. Medium Latte instead of breakfast. I don't do it often, but it's not bad substitute.
9. August 8th. Toast with strawberry jam, simple cheese omelet.
10. August 9th. Omelet with green pepper, onions, ham, tomatoes with cheese on top.